You need a Gmail Sign up guideline in order to have a Gmail Account. I came to discover that the intoxicating and intriguing waves of the moment are Google and Facebook. To be able to tap into what Gmail of Google and Facebook has to offer, you need to have a Gmail account and a Facebook account.
The procedures of having a Gmail account is through a Gmail sign up guidelines. Not to waste your time; think of a unique, distinct and highly reserved username that will reflect your personality of who you are or your business. This of course depends if the Gmail account you intend opening is either going to be a personal account or a business account.
To me, the first process of Gmail Sign Up is to first sit down, meditate and try to understand clearly the purpose of why you want to open a Gmail account. This is very important, because this ordinary step matters to all developments, operations and activities that you are going to use the account for.
Why Gmail Sign up Account
From my personal assessments, the numerous benefits are listed below:
1. The first point is that Gmail Sign Up is completely free, with no cost implications. This implies that it is not a paid service unlike some other email service provider.
2. From survey made, lots of people do commends the email attachment of Gmail. As a user of Gmail, I concur to this assertion and claim and can boldly say that the email attachment of Gmail is better, loads faster and deliver quickly than all other email service providers out there.
3. With Gmail Sign Up, it will serve as a gateway and access pathway to all other Google services and products without the hassle and stress of opening an account or signing up under them for each of the services of interest.
4. Gmail automatically filters out spams, thereby reducing or even totally eliminating spamming activities.
5. Gmail has a larger storage memory for your attachment than any other email service providers out there. Fine, yahoo now has a 25Mb storage memory for your attachment, but Gmail has far more storage memory than yahoo.
6. With Gmail sign Up for your Gmail account, you are treated to a sumptuous experience right from your Gmail homepage.
7. The Gmail homepage has embedded features that contain Gmail Buzz and Gmail Chat. Gmail was the first email service provider to embrace social services into its Gmail operations with the introduction of live chat, buzz and voice over the telephone ( a feature once dominated by Skype).
Having spelt out and analysed some of the above points, I’m of the total conviction that Gmail Sign Up is the ultimate for anyone that is interested in having an email account or even if you have other email account but not Gmail accounts, it’s high time you switch over to Gmail Account through a Gmail Sign Up procedure and guideline.
Gmail.com as a social networking email service provider
The above caption, am sure will call for criticism, however, a cause of argument on the above assertion will be spelt out in the below explanation of thought.
When I first obtained an email address, there was nothing such as chatting right from my inbox, however, the tide has changed and there are now lots of changes. While Gmail and yahoo embraced this initiative, lots of other email service providers did not embrace this development. To me, the inclusion of Gmail chat and Gmail buzz right into your Gmail inbox automatically made it a social networking stuff, because you can chat with friends and folks in real time right from your inbox and this aligns well with the concept of what a social networking website stands for.
And in case, my cause of argument is not accepted, another point of note here is the fact that Gmail serves as a social networking website. How? Hold, I will explain.
With this development, an automatic ticket, pass and access is granted to you into Orkut (Google’s flagship social networking website). In other words, my argument is well defined, because with the same username and password, you can access an Orkut account, choose friends, meet people and create an association and or network with people of similar likes, niche and interest.
Details at how to sign up for Gmail
Details at how to sign up for Gmail